Flint Hill, MO


Flint Hill is one of the oldest communities in St. Charles County. It was officially founded in 1838 by Captain Taliferro P. Grantham.

As of the census of 2010, there were 525 people, 179 households, and 150 families residing in the city.

Flint Hill is home to St. Theodore Catholic School.

Newest Flint Hill, MO Property Listings